I contacted LAM, after getting a floods of recommendation (I wonder how she managed to serve those to her client prospect) and came out with a terrible negative result.

I was looking for 2 beds 1 bath near Sunnyvale.She promised me of 700 sqft with 2 car parking.

Being busy, I trusted her and booked it without checking it all by myself which was a major blunder on my side.

However after reading reviews, I asked a mate to check who confirmed me of NO CAR PARKING on the said plot!So, I will never recommend her to anyone!

McCollom wrote the review because of poor customer service at Silicon Valley Associates and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Silicon Valley Associates to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Silicon Valley Associates silicon valley associates home buying for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Silicon Valley Associates?

Comments

Bella Collina - Don't Believe a word that Don Karl Juravin writes, it's all fake Bella Collina "The negative reviews here have been written by Don Karl Juravin who is being sued by Bella Collina in 3 separate lawsuits. The first suit is for posting fake, malicious,..." Read more Hud Homes - DONT SIGN UP..CROOKS CROOKS CROOKS Hud Homes "The company hud homes department is a scam! After paying roughly $200 in attempt to increase my presence in the South Florida real estate market, they wouldnt respond to my..." Read more ALERT: Don Karl Juravin sued by Bella Collina for posting fake reviews Bella Collina "Please google Don Karl Juravin and Roca Labs and you will see what this guy is all about. First, Juravin is infamous in the weight loss industry and is generally..." Read more Greystar - Review in Real Estate category from Phoenix, Arizona Greystar " I am a resident at the Pinnacle at Union Hills and have been for almost 3 years. There are some major issues with my unit that have not been fixed..." Read more Any Rv Parts - False advertising - Poor customer service Any Rv Parts " I have had only one transaction with Any RV Parts and unfortunately it was a very negative experience. I urgently needed a water pump for my rig and ordered..." Read more Catalog Favorites - I'm very disappointed with your customer service Catalog Favorites "My husband tried to order the NFL pants for the Cowboys. After much conversation with a customer service rep she said that their company has never sold nor offered those..." Read more Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen - Bad experience Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen "Last night i was at your restaurant located at 11850 Elam Rd. Balch Springs, Tx 75180. I placed an order for 3 of the Sunday specials. I waited 40 minutes..." Read more Crossroads Rv - Terrible service & Warranty Crossroads Rv "I have a crack at the corner of the front slide out. The dealer says this is probably due to a weld being broken in the wall frame. I was..." Read more