I contacted LAM, after getting a floods of recommendation (I wonder how she managed to serve those to her client prospect) and came out with a terrible negative result.

I was looking for 2 beds 1 bath near Sunnyvale. She promised me of 700 sqft with 2 car parking.

Being busy, I trusted her and booked it without checking it all by myself which was a major blunder on my side.

However after reading reviews, I asked a mate to check who confirmed me of NO CAR PARKING on the said plot! So, I will never recommend her to anyone!

McCollom wrote the review because of poor customer service at Silicon Valley Associates and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Silicon Valley Associates to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Silicon Valley Associates silicon valley associates home buying for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments