I contacted LAM, after getting a floods of recommendation (I wonder how she managed to serve those to her client prospect) and came out with a terrible negative result.

I was looking for 2 beds 1 bath near Sunnyvale.She promised me of 700 sqft with 2 car parking.

Being busy, I trusted her and booked it without checking it all by myself which was a major blunder on my side.

However after reading reviews, I asked a mate to check who confirmed me of NO CAR PARKING on the said plot!So, I will never recommend her to anyone!

McCollom wrote the review because of poor customer service at Silicon Valley Associates and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Silicon Valley Associates to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Silicon Valley Associates silicon valley associates home buying for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Silicon Valley Associates?

Comments